YOGA FOR HANDSTAND : Strenghten your arms, work your core, challenge your balance, do a handstand.
From top left, line by line :
- plank pose - chaturanga - upward facing dog - side plank
- forearm plank - side forearm plank - bridge pose variation - upward plank pose
- crow pose prep ( one leg up, hold for a few breaths) - modified side plank - half moon pose - extended cat pose
Preparing for inversions, getting used to be upside down :
- downward facing dog - dolphin pose ( preparing for forearm stand) - headstand prep ( lift one leg, hold, and eventually lift both legs to get into a headstand) - standing straddle pose ( preparing for tripod headstand)
- handstand prep - your success at doing a handstand
> Practice inversions against a wall, be careful !
Once you are comfortable in a headstand ( against a wall or not), move to forearm stand, and then practice handstand against the wall.
Stop waiting for friday, for summer, for a boy to fall in love with you. Happiness is achieved when you stop waiting for it and make something of the moment you’re in right now.
I feel like all the stuff I have to do for university is to much at the moment. There is so much pressure